Saturday 6 December 2008

Problems after filming...

On Wednesday 19th November I went to film the bands rehearsal in a studio in Waterloo.

Now that I have uploaded my footage onto a computer, I found several problems which I had been unaware of when I was filming.

When filming the rehearsal, I had first thought that I would film specific parts of them rehearsing songs... (beg, middle, end) but when it came to it I found that it was easier to just record everything that they did, because it meant that I could get as much footage of different things as possible, and I also got some footage of their conversations in between rehearsing songs.


A problem that I had was that after I uploaded my footage to the computer, was that the volume was quite low, even though we'd used a microphone to capture the interview.
Hopefully I will be able to sort this out, even if it's just by lowering the level of sound in the rehearsal scenes so that the sound will be equal throughout.

I also found that, although the camera viewfinder showed my interview as being well-framed, that once I had uploaded it to the computer, the frame was slightly larger... which means that the microphone is slightly visible at the top of the interview... I don't know I'll do about that yet...


FILMING-

Outside sign of rehearsal studio-





Shot of corridor outside the room-




Interview scene (with microphone at the top..)


No comments: