Thursday 20 November 2008

PLANNING

Before I began filming, I finished my planning, and made storyboards for my documentary.
I also tried to look for a song which I could use on/off throughout my documentary.
But during this planning I found out that trying to plan every single detail wasn't going to work because I didn't know what the participants of my documentary would say.


The people in my documentary are the members of my dad's band (which is called "The Bottle Brunettes") Originally I thought that there woulod be 3 members of the band, so my plans and storyboards and planning for 3 people. But then I found out that they got a new member of the band so thought I might need to re-do my plans... but then I didn't because i knew that my new plans might need to change as well.
The three members of the band who I'd planned for are- Rachel (who played a guitar) Stephen (my dad- who played the drums) and Paul (who calls himself Poncho and did singing)
There is also now a new member called Innigo who played the bass.

No comments: